Sunday, January 9, 2011

My first post.

Hello! If you're reading this, you've found my brand new blog.

This blog is going to be the best ever bro! You can hopefully expect a new post every three days at least.
I will document my outfits, post makeup tutorials, hairdos, arts and crafts projects, and acting tips. I will critique and analyze poems, movies, etc. This may include some of my drabbling fiction works.
I also like to preach about what I believe. This is not about religion, but about self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth. I hope this will be a blog where girls can be inspired to be confident and believe in their own beauty. Posts will include tips on how to deal with issues, such as loss, insomnia, procrastination, insecurity, etc. I seriously know how it feels, and how common it is.

Please follow <3 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment