Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday

I always put off homework to do it on sunday. Doing it on saturday seems like a sin. I just can't do it, lol. I hate sundays, so why waste my one good day doing work?
I had an incredibly boring weekend consisting of being stressed out and staying up wayy too late.
My skin has been terrible lately. I have a word of advice for you: don't touch your face unless your hands are clean. Keep hand sanitizer with you. I'm not very good with this, I bite my nails, I scratch my head, I pick up shoes, touch handrails, and then touch my face. No. I need to stop doing that. They are nervous habits. If you're like me, you just need another nervous habit to replace it. Drum your fingers or something.
And once I feel a zit under my skin, I find a sewing pin and try to pop it. Dx I am terrible!
DO NOT DO THIS. It doesn't work. It just bleeds and gets sore, and then just turns into a nasty scab.
Learn from my mistakes. As soon as you wake up in the morning, wash your face. I broke out from neglecting to do so.
Usually, my skin is pretty clear. But lately it has been horrible. Stress, being a teenager, being a girl, being a person, having a face, it will do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment